Wednesday, September 16

They say love will never make you feel alone.
 
When someone you love does not tell you important things, it's hard not to feel vulnerable. But trust is having the faith he won't destroy you anyway.
 
Almost always, this is the moment every relationship will be put to test. Hovering between difficulty and temptation, all the words before don't matter, and the actions (which lead to an outcome) can either enlighten, or dishearten you.
 
Been putting my whole stash of Under Armour gear from US to good use! NTC aside... I picked up a new sport. (;
 
Army prints hehehe
 
I feel different lately. I used to be fanatically proud of my emotions. Haha. From negative indifference, anger, jealousy to positive ones like excitement, loving affection, patience. They were my 'guides' to the extent I cared about every individual. I lacked basic etiquette responding to messages from casual friends, giving my time to the ones who actually matter.
  
But then I realized how important it is to really take charge of our feelings. Because even while we care, emotions do swing both ways. The not-so-healthy ones as well. It's okay to feel a certain way and be honest about it. It is never okay to hold other people responsible.
  
Good morning!