Sunday, September 27

You're a very peculiar girl. By soul and by sight. That alone makes you more than any other kinds of beauty what.
 
'Peculiar'. Never thought of myself that way. Not one to feel high on compliments but hearing this said in such a candid manner startled me a little. What dear friends, to think me so well. OK I'll aim to be a better person!
 

Handmade. Happy Mid Autumn!
 
HTHT with Daddy. He gave some really sound advice when I asked about his marriage to AD. By a certain age, it is of great importance to see the difference between buying into romance and buying something that lasts forever. What is the thrill of a personality? We get tired of moving around eventually. What about beauty? Well he said in the next 10 years we all grow to look the same -- like common aunties and uncles. That is also true. And we are left with?
 
Comfort, and the closeness of heart and mind. Something I'll be thinking about.