Saturday, February 13

A quick Thank Youuuuuuuu


Just as I wasn't expecting much this year (spotlight on 初一 haha), I woke up on the morning itself to find missed calls and a string of texts from close friends & acquaintances likewise. These were the first ones I saw at about nine.
 

:*)
 
Birthday has always been a day I preferred as me-time, I don't think of it as a big deal with partying all. But it means a lot in spite of the bustle of CNY... you guys do remember. Thank you for all that double dose of happiness this year!! Thank you for the wonderful celebrations & surprises. For making time during this festive season. And Gary for being first to send wishes at 00:00 from many miles away hahaha. I'm going to conk out on my bed now, but I will try (my best lol) to write about everything soon. Along with pictures! I feel really blessed to receive, so thank you once again!
 
Happy Chinese New Year to my friends and loved ones! :D