Sunday, December 13

Writing this entry, nonetheless.

Happy birthday to the boy that made this year somewhat magical for me.
 
 
Pretty much a friendlier photo of us. We were indeed having a 'friendly' match what. (;
 
I came to realize he is as flamboyant as he denies, but yet, also a simple man as he insists. And I say this with genuine affection for that person he is. In spite of what's going on I am thankful to meet him because he is capable not merely of a tough career, but of such optimism and loving care in our time together. He's a great guy so I'd want nothing less than happiness for him. I remember rare moments he didn't sound as sprightly. Those were times when he missed his family a lot.
 

Soooooooooo.... from the bottom of my heart

Happy birthday Gary, but more than that I wish that you may soon find that perfect situation between chasing your dream and spending enough time with your family. :D
 
* HAVE A BLESSED TWENTY-SEVENTH *