Thursday, December 24

(resting face = bitch resting face)
Hahahaha what a warm greeting! :\

***
 
I'm not ignorant, though. The way a girl speaks of or expresses about you is telling what sort of intentions go on. But to say I'm jealous of them, you think too little of me.

Attractive women aren't that uncommon but one who is both pretty and cute & does these things, yeah. One who ditched her real chances for someone who isn't even physically present, and not because we are pilots, hardly. Women flock to us for our lifestyle and money. It would be his loss.

We were playing Tekken lol.

It didn't register as people generally say this as some form of consolation. On the contrary, I know full well I have issues and habits that aren't fancy at all. But I work at being better. Not the best literally. Just continually best possible.

So I came to terms that if someone wants to shop for more, let them go. Chin up! =D