Sunday, May 31

最重要的决定。


Yesterday we had our 'secret' practice. When tears almost welled up in her eyes, I saw how meaningful this is to her. Can't wait for the actual surprise to happen! Thank you for inviting me to sing on your most important day. But thank you more for taking up my challenge to sing it on your own, despite not ever singing in the past. For believing I can help in the short time we have. I was being anal over every word but such a good student my dear Jessie.

I've dreamed of singing this in the distant future. Yea on my wedding day lol. Well, I never dared to imagine who/what my groom will be like but if it happens, I know it will be someone extraordinary. Enough to overcome the skepticism. As I went through the lines doing my 'homework', I did actually feel like marriage could become the best decision of a person's life.

:)

就算流泪也能放晴   将心比心
因为幸福没有捷径   只有经营


Such a great sense of satisfaction to see you improve by leaps and bounds. Mentor, loyal confidante outside of work, my other big sister. I love you, and I am sincerely happy for you. I know how much it takes for people like us to step into a lifelong commitment. You're really brave, a strong believer of living for the moment and as always  one of my biggest inspiration. Louis is a damn lucky man! You'll do splendidly well on the day (as long as you don't end up crying), which is impossible. But these happy tears.... CAN. I approve!! 

Now I want to get married too! Nah I'm kidding.

P.S. My friends are evil by the way. They say they cannot picture me pregnant whyyyy man. Wait till they see mini-me with big head all. They're going to have to eat their words.