Tuesday, May 26

"Safe With Me" Sam Smith


Never imagined I could be with a flamboyant (he doesn't like me saying it lol), social media savvy and rather outgoing personality. He explained again and again, even adjusting his own habits so I'll feel more at ease. I didn't ask for them. He does these voluntarily because he 'really wants us to work out'. But deep down I appreciate the gestures as they taught me to appreciate him for the person he truly is. Beneath that outward sociability to keep up with his world.

After all this time... my worries have been put to sleep. There are many reasons why I am willing to invest in Gary, even without a super strong foundation. I can't put a finger to why it makes sense but because it is him, and seeing what he continually does for us, it does. From the selfie initiative (hahaha so CRUCIAL to our survival) to minute details of his life whenever I do question, to acts of compromise and his concern along with giving me complete trust.

I guess I am extremely guarded. This streak in me is drop-dead afraid of my partner having second thoughts. Sense any kind of difference and my first instinct is to pull all stops. I become detached and nonchalant in a way? Yes I changed a lot since Peng but the inner cause remains. Only lately did I realize I've learnt more from my time with G than ever. I understand now what I really need is the mutual knowledge that honesty and trust is important, not somebody to fan my fire every time. Our future may be a long bet but if I grow as an individual (and hopefully together) with him, then nothing is not worthwhile. (:


I woke up one morning smiley like an idiot!
Thank youuuuu sweet<3

But just last night I gave him some trouble again. I dislike myself for spoiling the moment. While I reflected on my part, I said what I had to, honestly and forthrightly. The one best thing I love about Gary, he always listens. He listens, and he never blames. You know. Every time I believe he's going to run out of patience he puts it on himself to make the change. That is something I treasure like no tomorrow and remind myself to never take for granted.

I remember the first time he expressed himself "I don't really want or dare to say this but I miss you already." It was on the night or rather 4 in the morning that we took this photo. I was happy and in spite of the physical distance, I am still happy these past months. True story as you would say hehehe.

Can't wait for you to be home, love.
Yea you are accountable to me now okay!
And so will I be to you. =D