Saturday, May 2

'Love the distance as much as the togetherness.'


Holy shittttt :/ :\

G's been stressed out these days. And there is little I can do to make things better. Last week, I felt apprehensive about us. We weren't communicating as much so naturally in long distance, I wondered if we were going downhill. I felt terrible later on. He reassured me even with all that study piling up. Over the past weeks, I learnt that the best gauge of trust in every relationship is through voluntary actions from the other person. There is really no 'precautions' to take, no questions to ask, no doubt needed because when (if) it happens, then it has to happen.


What a dramatic boy. Hahaha.

But also thiss dramatic boy who gives me something to look forward to. Thank youu, I'll aspire to be a better BABYC from now! Although you won't know that. ;)