Wednesday, May 6

Good things start with G: Gym x Grandmothers


And I use heavier weights than those OK lol

Alternating between mountain climber, side plank to plank position.
Repeat, repeat

Butt and thighs ached like mad today. BUTT super stoked NTC is back on App Store!! Lost my abs for a year when they took it out. I gotta say, the after-feeling of a workout session maximized is so gratifying man. I started a 'Yellow Box Diary' to fit in my weekly appointments and visits to the gym. It helps me to be more disciplined in a way. (;


SE JIT KHUAI LAK (happy birthday in Teochew)

Also, Grandma turned 77 over the weekend. As per dress code above I pray she stays in the PINK of health always! Teehee. There was a moment on our way to the eating place when she held onto my hand really tightly telling me she's the BOSS today. Adamant it's her day so she calls the shots. Haha! Later on I found out my Aunt disagreed she wanted us to go to a restaurant instead. Guess who got her way? It's cute to see Grandma who never scolds us get angry at her own kids. It's like scoring a point for Grandma/Grandchild combo against Annoying Parents. ^^

As I write this entry I am worrying about a lot of things. While I can't wait for my first overseas trip with my BFF this weekend, the idea of just us two and our non-auto roaming phones is kinda jittery HAHAA. Exciting but yeaa we need all the luck in the world!