Friday, February 13


Last year, I wrote about Great Eastern's major incentive trips in the A&H and GELAC honors. After 7 months of extremely hard work I have achieved both - on my own merit!

However I owe this 'upbringing' to Great Eastern Life, and more importantly my family@work CAK & Associates. I am grateful Aunty Kim cultivates the right values in us as quality financial advisers. To prioritize in view of clients' perspective, not on commission-ed sales. It is a harder road but definitely a meaningful and lasting one.

Of Machis and trophies. Happy!

Like Jay said it isn't attaining them for ourselves that fills us with so much pride. It is receiving them together (we went up one after another) for our agency.

Big thank you to every one who sees the value of my job. Apart from friends, acquaintances, referrers and referrals... I want to thank my cold clients - i.e. strangers - who gave me their support. Whether we like it or we don't, this job requires connecting with friends, advertising on social media etc. I haven't yet come to that. So I must thank all my cold clients who eventually became my friends. Without them I wouldn't have achieved enough points. :)

I'm so happy I can FLYYYYY. We are going

 Okinawa and

THE U.S.A.!!
(and I'll be visiting my old home!!!!!)

In 2015 Jay and I have set an even higher aim – the super prestigious MDRT. World-renowned, MDRT qualifiers are the best in the industry on an international scale. It's a little crazy but logic is that when we aim for the moon we will at least fall on the stars, in this case GELAC, right? Then we'd have Europe to look forward to hehehehe.

Last but never the least three people I need to thank. They have been running a difficult race with me.

* * *


Derrick  小老板。The most generous and unconditional manager. He never fails to drop me off at my convenience. Even though he lives in the West. I was left with 1 month to run for Yes Scheme, and 7 months to hit GELAC. That 60 days we knocked together every single day for motivation. Rain or shine. He didn't need to. He has sacrificed countless of things in order for Jay and I to achieve our first-year dream. For always reminding us it's not the end till The End, thank you! Thank you for understanding me enough to pull me out of my "sleep" in time. Thank you for being around 24/7. I'd 'flag' him down in office and he comes over with a half-annoyed face 'Waiter ah?' Hahahaha.

Jessie  What do I say about The Queen? Top Producer 2013, MDRT achiever. Each and every time she's onstage to speak or receive, I thank my lucky stars. I cannot say how lucky I'm to be under her wing. A little woman who achieved the sky but keeps herself grounded. Amaaazing how she knows just the right amount of pressure to put on me. Never too much so I withdraw, never too little that I don't do my part. Thank you for taking care of my all-rounded needs. For believing in me when I wasn't the easiest to manage. Back in late 2013, I fluctuated a lot and I had qualms about the job like... every half a month. Thinking back oh my god, I would have fired me. Love you Mama!

Jay  MACHI is my best friend at work!! So he deserves 10/10. It makes a whole lot of difference to have someone to run in the same race, envision that same finishing line, go through the same obstacles and by a stroke of magic, reach the same goal at the same time. We are alike in that we both dislike competition and politics. It happens in this business. People want to outshine one another. I am glad we aren't like that. We always share what's on our plates. By the way my Machi is also a YouTube star. Fan girls come up to him in public. His phones and hairdo are sponsored. That is why I like to be his friend. Someday, I might rub the freebies off. HAHAHAHAH KIDDING LA! I like to be his friend because he is bloody funny.

OK. Ending off with....

Heyyyyyy not every day I get to be a tiny bit cocky. 
Let me be. :D

THANK YOU GREAT EASTERN.