Saturday, February 6

新年快乐 is here! As usual, I'm not particularly stoked about the occasion but I'm all ready for new beginnings
 
& nails!
 
Moving forward, I no longer want to waste time fighting with people whom I do love. Whatever truth will always come to light. Meanwhile I want to be the best version of myself. I find no point now in picking out things, creating a mess and at the end of the day, human beings whom care about each other hurt one another. Nope, it's not the same as turning a blind eye. It is accepting that God will fill the gaps. So that what is meant-to-be shows up eventually. Workwise too, I'm excited to move out of domestic and into the business marketplace. Wish me lots of luck!
 
In case I don't write before Day 1 here's to my friends:
Happy Lunar New Year everybody
心想事成, 身体永远健康!!