Friday, January 1

Last 60 seconds of spill-over from 2015
Highly advisable to await next happy NYE post


I'm peeved right now. Well no I'm not perfect with angelic thoughts all the time. And no I don't bitch in real life but I do need to get this off my chest.
 
Yup. It's always family and friends, family and friends eh? At a risk of sounding bitter, it's like love just completely didn't happen for you. It's like love didn't support you through your worst times when you merely arrived in MJ, while you were still adapting. It's like love didn't go to lengths to switch up a rare Hawaii holiday to go visit a less populated place with not very much but you. It's like we didn't even contribute a single ounce of hope on those days you felt down. It's like love wasn't there for you every text of the way.
 
NONE of this was conditional, but it certainly isn't something to be conveniently swept under the rug when it's over and done with. Realistically speaking, I can get that it's not the best thing that happened to you anymore. I get it that your newfound friends seems like your proximate feelings to fun now. And I totally agree it is one of life's sweetest moments to be reunited with family. Especially one like yours.
 
But over various instances, it really appears to me you've clean forgotten. That both of us found a real relationship as well (and as much as I have realized love isn't your foremost priority in life), every day that we were in it, it was filled with much affection and anticipation. So even if this is no longer valid, don't make it insignificant please.
 
It was genuine and important. That I'm still first you respond to. A 3 line text takes 3-4 days? It's not like the whole world can't see you are active everywhere else. The point being: why say something (which means something to me) but not show up accordingly? If you can't, then don't say it. I'm not exactly sitting around with my phone all day long but I make the effort to show up for you because of your weight to me. It's not like I don't have tens of other texts to entertain too. Sometimes, when I stumble upon our earlier chat logs, indeed it's like another person altogether that I spent days and nights of 2015 typing to and receiving from.
 
I try not to let these sad thoughts linger, but in all honesty, I feel rather let down.

I never experienced something so thoroughly only to get reduced to invisibility.

Alright. I'll go eat my very first brunch of the year, gather my enthusiasm and prepare myself for a brand new start. (:

And throw this away.