Wednesday, July 15



There are every day things I want to share with him. Verbally, it would be said with enthusiasm and I know he'd listen to my stories. But living apart, understanding his stress/need of space for other things, there's a lot unsaid. I type only as many words as I think he would be capable of registering. To avoid my own disappointment of a mere quick response. Also, I shouldn't have realized what I did. At times it fights against trust.

But that's the problem with us humans. We are all terribly flawed. Imagine we've done our best, believe it's enough and then expect something worth the while. That's me. That's probably him too. Sad how we were quite hostile in expressing displeasure.

I feel lost today. In a bit though I'm going to catch His Life the musical. I'll find something there. :)