Saturday, July 11

HELLO I'M HOME! Two weeks of traveling the USA with work mates and a final week in Canada. That said, the trip itself was daunting at some point as I lost 4,000 SGD worth of currencies in Los Angeles. I panicked with all of my cash and card gone. Gotta thank every one of them present for being so reassuring (esp Jay Jaime who kept trying hard to make me laugh after), my best friends who wanted to transfer money from Singapore, Daddy who surprisingly didn't scold but fussed over safety, and G for taking good care of me when I 白吃白住。Painful lesson but I guess necessary.

Too many photographs and moments to write about. In short, I discovered great friends within my colleagues. I felt closer to G than before. Jet lag so just one now. Biasedly, my favorite stop of all.



Been in relationships but none like this. I've met someone who matches me in every sense of the word. Someone whom I can be free and completely myself with. This person here loves us in the best ways he knows possible. We could do everything or nothing together. We could visit exciting places or stroll in the most boring of malls. But he mustn't hear of this 'cause those malls were reallyyyy boring hahaha. Still, where he is is where I want to be and that's absolutely true story.

I wish we had more. More time, more physical presence, more lazy and then more inspirational days. In spite of what I wish, I am tremendously grateful.