Monday, May 18

Starbucks | Dappy


There seems to be a correlation between the two. I appreciate the company that's (mostly) silent haha and makes me feel less lonely as I work. I call her Diapers now - how fitting! She waits patiently every time we plan to do SERIOUS work. And when I clumsily spilled water onto all her stuffs, she didn't get angry but laughed her head off. Thank you Dappy. But before you get dramatic again.... insisting I do not love you...

Love you la.



Two years of friendship. Despite the many changes in life you never stopped keeping up with me, sharing about yourself and getting me to share my own. Indeed friendship is sharing isn't it? All that said, kindly don't let others' opinions interfere with your self-esteem about what kind of person or friend you are. Perhaps not everybody will be a good match for one another so you just need to nurture the right ones. You're a great friend, I and I can vouch for that! ;D