Wednesday, May 13

I really want to thank God. We touched down at 01:00 on Tuesday, Typhoon Noul hit into Okinawa early that morning. Thankful we merely experienced heavy rain on our flight home. I was unaware concussing the day, waking up to texts from friends and colleagues. We are so lucky. To have enjoyed chilly weather amidst sunshine right before the storm. Amen.



Been a great 4 days. I fell in love with the beach, in love with the not-so-bustling streets, in love with breathtaking sights and in love with yes curry rice LOL. As expected my best friend and I did not discover horrifying sides of each other (some people warn about traveling together). If anything we learnt to give and take with every screw-up. Show y'all a preview!


Absolutely organic photo. What a wondrous place to be.... I appreciate the sun a bit more now. ;)