Friday, April 3

 See you, Barcelona!

My anchors at work. : )

Every day life.


Life is GREAT! Recently picked up a good momentum so hopefully I'd be back-on-track soon. To run this 'impossible' race with Wayne and of course Machi Jay, I'm lucky to have company. They are much fun and laughter to be with. I think I am turning into a boy soon. All we talk about? Cars, cars and more cars!! Yea I have (finally) found time to collect my PDL hahaha.

Not giving up till the very end.
Make MDRT our breakfast, lunch and dinner. (;

After Achiever's Day, I fell in love with a really pretty clutch, at first sight. I struggled against my will to save up but I lost.

This snap goes here to remind myself....

THEN YOU BLOODY WELL WORK HARDER, CAROL!
-_<


Thank you Jesus. You live in my heart always.
Have a blessed Good Friday everybody!