Friday, January 9

Happy Two Thousand and Fifteen.

As much as I thought I couldn't enjoy at the expense of a choice, thank you for my sister, Fel, Daphne and thank you for you. You showed up for them, you made it work. 

It was a simple night with few friends. To be honest, it wasn't complete but I felt comfortable and free. In the company of them, I could be myself. I didn't have to watch my actions or weigh my words. And coming to terms with certain things, it's really not that difficult to face up now.

So this year's countdown, happy just kind of happened.



The best gift returned in 2014. Happy (old) new beginnings! Looking at these pictures fill my heart with so, so much glee. Thank you for coming back Baobaooo. Thank you for loving me enough to make that first move. Let's work towards a lifetime of patience and UNDYING love for one another. Teehee can't wait for all our little adventures! 


My personal assistant Dappy. The best PA who knows every bitty gritty detail of my life. This girl has unconditionally been my pillar of support in LOUD and silent ways. One of few I can completely trust without holding back. Thanks for being a true blue friend. I promise to never be less than that to you, too. "Always behind chiu!"


The hooligan who yells at me or hits (he says pat _|__) my head. Nothing to clap for him but I am going to forgive since this is how we rolllll. HAHA hey Fooey *fist punch* forever.


The kindest and ^ most genuine person in my point of view. He would probably say I don't know him well but nothing will change my opinion. Like..... nothing!!! He didn't want to take a picture with me so we are left with this. Okay that's a lie hahahaha


And how can we forget the person dearest to me, my sister and my best friend Punkie. Thank you for bringing in 2015 with me. She was (seriously) very angry recently when I mentioned I wanted a brother. "The last time you said you want an older brother, now a baby brother. I am all you are going to get in this life! Is that not enough??" So jealous ah this one. HAHAHA but sshh so cute. :>


P.S.

An evil man wanted to steal my Kettler 1 kg dumbbells from me. What does he need 1 kg dumbbells for?! This is what I got while haggling with him. Yess I am such a sore loser. But you know what, I got to keep them in the end! Worth it.

Hurhurhur


Again, Happy New Year to everyone I love.