Saturday, December 27

“ 十个男人九个坏,一个想作怪。
如果有第十一个 一定是火星人。” 

I am frequently given that same piece of advice by friends - single, engaged or married: Turn a blind eye and in return, we women get a happy marriage. People return to cheating partners, people choose to go ahead with the wedding after finding out their partners weren't faithful before marriage. All these... because clever women don't believe in the 11th Guy now. Endless tales of infidelities have ruined the definition. Today, commitment holds loosely as "at the end of the day, he comes home".

I tell them I believe in that 11th Guy. It isn't that I'm idealistic, nor am I extremely confident in myself or human nature. But if I have loved someone in such a way temptations that were there never even showed up, I don't see a reason to doubt somewhere, someone is going to feel the same for me. My friends they say, "Wah! Find already please show us." Said I would. I will. :)

I think, after a long time, I've found my 火星人。