Wednesday, October 29

What happens when you run in the rain


Fell while crossing the road onto wet gravel (beloved Esprit umbrella did not survive). Canceled appointment because I was advised to see the doctor for tetanus vaccine. I did. The abrasions hurt like MADD if I run my hands and legs under water or bump against. Oh, they say it could scar. :...(

But meeting my best friend Ivy for dinner made everything much better. She bought me/us pretty matching scarfs and socks from Taiwan. Haha how cute! My turn to gift you next year OK honey

__

Yesterday at The Mind Cafe. Bunch of friends I'll grow with for a long, long time.

Favorites

Jessie surprised me again with a love 'letter' in a card. By tricking me to the printer and then dropping it on my desk. It wasn't my birthday. Thank you for reminding me the special moments matter. I love you NNP! Gina too. My partner in every-damn-crime (for e.g. eating two meals at once hee).

Alright. Going to bed with watery pus on my hands and legs. I wonder how to position them so it won't stain my pajamas.